Monday, August 2, 2010

On My Brother's Graduation Day

I decided not to attend my brother's elementary graduation day sometime nine years ago. Not that I hate the heat of the sun but I just didn't feel going.

So, I was wandering in our nearly deserted village (a lowly and poor one). There's this one neighbor of ours who was very fond of showing of his lean body every time we go swimming in the beach. We're actually playmates when there's nothing to do during weekends. We usually swam and dive the depths of the boat hulls, and play the hide-and-seek sea version. I liked playing with him because I usually get wet! Hahahaha! We always played in the water. Even taking a bath together in the nearby pump. Yes, he only wore skimpy briefs. It's like I wanted to put soap all over his innocent body, scrub him and eventually cleanse him using my hands. What a slut mind!

After, walking in the beach, I sat down on a bench near the intersection of the roads going to city proper, thinking of what to do in a boring summer vacation. Minutes after, I saw this "favorite" guy and signaled that he'd sit down with me. I obliged. He began talking to me about the "wholesome" adventures we had. I must admit, I was not listening to him but he ignored it. Until he was talking about DICKS! And of course, it deviated my mind-trip back to him. He looked at me intently while he's talking about his barkadas' cumming sessions and I thought he saw my eyes widened. What the F?! Why is he talking about those things. I didn't say anything that would lead to such topic. But his intention was revealed the moment he put his hands inside his briefs and started to play with it.

My heart pumped fast that I could not breath comfortably. I hesitated to believe what he's doing. I knew he's up to something but I didn't know what to do. The place was too public to do such a thing! OMG! I couldn't just panic around and let myself in in that place.

So, turned back, stood and walked towards our house. Good thing, my brother is having graduation and I, on the other hand, is completely alone! I was murmuring "Don't go after me." about 10 times. When I reached the gate, I heard his footsteps. Okay, this is it. He'd like to play with me and I'm getting wet again...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment