Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Encounter, Last Part


Dear FB,

I'm writing this because I feel that I need to let go of the memories we've shared and those nights we made more than satisfactory. Those nights were memorable not because I grew some sort of feelings for you (we're relatives, right?) but because those were a stage in my life. A chapter that turned everything upside down. It confirmed a lot of things in me and widened my perspective. But it created some questions that don't need answers anymore. I already agreed to leave the questions behind. Anyway, you're not answerable to me anymore. And your wife and child don't have to learn the things about your past.

First, I ask your forgiveness for I pledged (although not utterly but silently) I would keep everything in secret. That I would archive it and eventually delete from my memory. But it became like a virus replicating itself inside my head until it's beginning to infect my emotions. I just needed to let it out of my system.

I felt we're always in the same page. You knew how to treat me. I know how to react with your bursts. For some reason, we knew each other more than anyone else. This might be the reason why your instinct drove you to me. This might be the reason why even the length of time we're apart, you somehow still know me and I felt I still know you.

But it was a long time ago and I think everything has changed. I'm not the same boy you toy around when you wanted. I'm, now, a guy who can make a guy reach the heavens! I'm not the same tame sheep who would follow everything you'd say. I can make my own moves now. I can even command you during a heavenly tour.

It has been years and we part our ways. You are leading a life every man would've wanted. A family or your own. A woman you wanted to grow old with and a child/children to take care of. I am happy for you. In fact, I'm ecstatic! Just kidding but I really am happy that we've moved on without making any fuss about the past.

I realized that everything were just for lust. We're both young then and our curiosity we're at sky high. The urges we're so strong we couldn't fight it but go with it. Admit it or not, we enjoyed every sigh, moan and kisses. Again, it was a long time ago. I don't want to feed those memories with the emotions.

Lastly, this letter will be the only memoir of those nights. I'll push the button to archive it in my own memory...Zipped and archived.


GB

No comments:

Post a Comment