Sunday, December 5, 2010

On My Mind

It's so wonderful to see a sea of people clamoring and racing against each other whilst in the busy day of Divisoria. Yeah, it's Christmas time and everyone has money to spend for everything! But the euphoria left me wondering how on earth could these people splurge at the end of the year when they are struggling so hard after the holidays. Maybe my friend was right about the concept of seizing the moment.

Everyone is in celebration and doesn't want to lose the momentum. While the air of happiness and celebration is around, they tend to ride with it and just enjoy.

As for me, I am seizing the momentous part of the holidays deep down my thoughts. This will be the first time I'll celebrate the holidays with peaceful and solitary mind because this year is the turning point of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment