Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Day Has Come

Today, I made a promise to myself while strolling in Mall Of Asia. It's something I haven't done for the longest time I remember. I already thought of it last night but it seemed impossible for me to keep it after an emotional turbulence has calmed down but, alas, I was able to still feel the urge of doing some things in my little unknown life even after the turmoil I was into. This maybe a sign, hence the changes I wanna do for the better.

First, I'd be more conversant and more inquisitive. You see, back in college, I always listened to people. Hearing, digesting and concluding on the ideas, thoughts and emotions of my peers, friends and clients (means those I counselled) became more of an obligation before. I was not able to listen to myself and be heard by most of these people. Thus, when I got out of college, I became more of myself. For almost four years after college I became more self-centered, which I haven't done ever since. I want to go back to that wonderful stage when I learned a lot from other's pains, sorrows and happiness. So now, more of others, less of myself.

Second, I know I already expanded my horizon and met almost everyone. Hahaha! I meant all sort of people. You might be surprised but I already traveled from Luzon to Mindanao but not for luxury nor business nor work, of course. I'm yet to become a travel whore who can afford lush hotels and lustful vacations. My second promise is actually more on knowing the people I already met and had meal, sex and/or kisses with. This maybe impossible but I'm planning to meet again every face I've met since I developed the so-called sex-life, oh sorry, social life.

Third, since PNoy promised transparency, I also promise to become more transparent of how and what I feel. Don't worry I only intend to show the positive emotions. Occasionally, I can be the bitchiest bitch but I promise that my intentions of expressions are of good.

With these in mind, I, now, bind myself to the Unbreakable Vow! Waaah! This is it. No turning back. Can I just breathe the long last air of my old self? Woah! Hayz... As if may naniniwalang masama ako! Chos.

I, G, has bound myself to the above-mentioned promises. I will carry out these promises to the best of my ability. And if I shall fail, I will nail myself in a cross upside-down. Sorry. Okay, if I shall fail I hope everyone of you will forgive me and give another chance.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment