Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Encounter, Part 1

While writing this, I felt like vomiting. I just had my second stick of cigarette but I still felt like smoking hundreds. My fingers were shaking so I had to slowly push the keypads to completely translate that night into a coherent story.

I still don't know what may happen after revealing the darkest secret I haven't shared to anyone but God. Read on...

He is a relative.

My before-bed scene started with the thoughts of the bikini-ed R-rated-movie actor I saw that morning. I was thinking of him beside me naked and embracing my entirety with his warm arms. I remembered I thought us kissing and making out. It lasted for as long as I was still awake until I fell asleep.

Then, suddenly, something tickled on my thighs like a warm breathe. I couldn't make out of that thing nor imagine what it was. Slowly, fingers treaded through my toes, pulled it and eventually folded my leg. But it was not the ordinary pull. It was a caress I've never encountered before. I must say that it felt great and orgasmic.

When my leg was almost completely folded, I felt that warm something again sandwiched between my skin. It was the penis of "B", served hard and steamy. He pushed his thing then pulled and so on. Then, he searched for my hand. At this point, my heart was beating three times the normal not because this is my first encounter but because I was afraid.

I was afraid that someone might catch us. I was afraid because I could painfully lose my virginity at the young age of 12. I was afraid because this might confirm the doubts about the true me.

However, he was able to maneuver it as if he can see me in the absence of light. Next thing I know was were kissing. Not just the usual kiss but a kiss I couldn't imagine he could do. His tongue toured into my mouth and commanding me to do the same with his.

He wrapped his arms in me just like I imagined it with the actor I saw in Bulgar (local tabloid). And the rest was a tasteful work of lust.

Honestly, I felt good and bad at the same time. But I think I enjoyed it because I craved and did it more with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment